SHAYLA AND JAMES

SHAYLA AND JAMES
The best day ever

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tonight is the night...

So tonight I leave on a plan for...New York City with the gals(including my mother in law, four sister-in-laws and a four month old niece and me)-girls trip all the way. We are flying out tonight and will be gone until next Tuesday. We are going to try and see it all, including 'Wicked' and Phantom of the Opera.'I have to say I am super excited, but am now getting kind of nervous. It should be lots of fun for sure. James is going to stay in Sandy with his dad working on finishing his parents' basement. He is amazing. Anways, finals went well,and it is nice to have a little break. Happy Birthday dad, and Happy Mother's Day! James I love you dear.

2 comments:

Wray Family said...

New York will be so fun!! I'm glad you found my blog, it is fun to see what everyone is up to now days... How's your family?

Laurie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I am glad that finals went well for you. I miss having class with you. You are an amazing person. Stay into touch.