So Spring Semester is coming to a close. Where has the time gone? I was offically done with Level III practicum on Friday-which was definately bitter-sweet to say the least. I brought dougnuts and notes for all 27 students-they thought the doughnuts tasted like Heaven, and before I knew it all were in tears-No Joke. It was crazy. Yesterday I had my exit interview with my L.A. teacher-we went over my L.A. resource file, and portfolio-which is so detailed I must say, and she was way impressed. I hope so, it took me lots of time and preparation to say the least!!!Today I looked at all my grades-4.0 for sure, which is a great way to go out of this semester with excitement. Student teaching is in the Fall, so technically I am done with college classes. Weird for sure.
James is doing just as fantastic. Last week it was his MBA banquet in Logan at Hamiltons-swanky. He has only one final on Thursday and his USU Wind Turbine Project Presentation, then he will have a short break, then two more classes to finish starting the second week May, and he will offically be graduated with his MBA degree the second week in June. Currently he has been sending out lots of ressume's and had a few interviews, so we are in limbo land- and waiting to see what happens, no matter what I am so proud of him!
This semester-especially this last week was Crazy to say the least for me, and even though James was super busy, he dropped things to help me get everything done and ready to go. He is the best, and I am so grateful for him! Thanks babe. Have a fantastic day-I know we will!:)
1 comment:
Good for you. I was sad when I found out you guys had moved. Thanks for being a great visiting teacher (and companion for that matter) and I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment