
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Discovery Channel, The Office, or Everyone Loves Raymond episodes:)
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Thousand Island
3. What's one food he doesn't like? He really isn't a picky eater but I do know if I had to narrow it down, I will say artichoke hearts, sushi, or moldy mac and cheese:)-inside joke
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be? Diet coke!
5. Where did he go to high school? Jordan High School
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11ish
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Guns
8. What is his favorite season? Fall
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Steak or Ribs or Barbeque
10. If he could leave on a vacation tomorrow, where would he want to go? Jackson Hole, Alaska
11. What would he never wear? A thong
12. What is his favorite sports team? He leans towards the Colts
13. What is his favorite candy? Anything sour-(ex. sour shock tarts)
14. Who is his best friend? His awesome wife!-me:)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Appologize for things that I can't control or have no reason of appologizing for- but I am working on that.
16. What is his Heritage? A mixture of a lot of things... English, Scotish... He will tell you anything:) but really he doesn't know for sure
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? German Chocolate Cake
18. Did he play sports in high school? Yes-Football!
19. What could he spend hours doing? Camping, hanging out with me:), watching movies
20. What is one thing you appreciate about him? James is an amazing person, and husband. He has the biggest heart, works so hard, is supportive of me in any way, always willing to help others and around the house-without me ever really asking him to, is great with kids, quite thoughtful, genuine, a master carpenter, he has received his bacheolors' degree, and is almost finished with receiving his MBA degree in two weeks-he is so smart and dedicated, and he honors his priesthood. I couldn't ask for a better husband and friend. He is the best! :)
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Thousand Island
3. What's one food he doesn't like? He really isn't a picky eater but I do know if I had to narrow it down, I will say artichoke hearts, sushi, or moldy mac and cheese:)-inside joke
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be? Diet coke!
5. Where did he go to high school? Jordan High School
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11ish
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Guns
8. What is his favorite season? Fall
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Steak or Ribs or Barbeque
10. If he could leave on a vacation tomorrow, where would he want to go? Jackson Hole, Alaska
11. What would he never wear? A thong
12. What is his favorite sports team? He leans towards the Colts
13. What is his favorite candy? Anything sour-(ex. sour shock tarts)
14. Who is his best friend? His awesome wife!-me:)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Appologize for things that I can't control or have no reason of appologizing for- but I am working on that.
16. What is his Heritage? A mixture of a lot of things... English, Scotish... He will tell you anything:) but really he doesn't know for sure
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? German Chocolate Cake
18. Did he play sports in high school? Yes-Football!
19. What could he spend hours doing? Camping, hanging out with me:), watching movies
20. What is one thing you appreciate about him? James is an amazing person, and husband. He has the biggest heart, works so hard, is supportive of me in any way, always willing to help others and around the house-without me ever really asking him to, is great with kids, quite thoughtful, genuine, a master carpenter, he has received his bacheolors' degree, and is almost finished with receiving his MBA degree in two weeks-he is so smart and dedicated, and he honors his priesthood. I couldn't ask for a better husband and friend. He is the best! :)
3 comments:
I think that husband of Shayla's is one lucky man!! I mean look how great of a wife she is, he deffinatly married up. I think she is such a sweety! Anyway that is what I think of Shayla.
Hey! I'm glad to know you have a blog...it was fun to see what you guys have been up too. I swear you and James are Nate and I's twins though, we all like the same things. I look forward to seeing you guys at the reunion too. Way cute blog, by the way!
What a great tag! I learned a lot about James. Congratulations on the upcoming graduation!
Post a Comment