SHAYLA AND JAMES

SHAYLA AND JAMES
The best day ever

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like...Summer!


This last week I picked up going running again. It has been great to get outdoors and enjoy a little of Mother Nature, with the season changing and get in some great exercise. This morning as I was out and about I saw a couple of butterflies and some beautiful flowers. It was nice. I think summer is right around the corner-well let's hope so anyways:)

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

Hey I think I saw you out running, you were that hot babe running around Brigham!

Emily said...

Hey Shayla! This is Emily "Morgan" Downey. I was wondering if you could send me your email so I could add you too my blog role. I have a private blog but if you will send me your email I will add you. my email is downeyem@gmail.com

Michele said...

Shayla, I didn't even know you had a blog. That is great! I will get to know you a little better. I know it's kinda bad that we are cousins and don't know each other that well. We visited a lot more when we were small, but you were even smaller, so we didn't really get to know each other as teenagers as or adults. Thanks for letting me know you had a blog. Talk to you later.
Michele