SHAYLA AND JAMES

SHAYLA AND JAMES
The best day ever

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Three Things Tag about James and I:)


3 Joys:

James: family, sour candy, diet coke

Shayla: family/children, changing of the seasons, good food

3 Fears:

James: Sharks, Falling from high heights, loosing me

Shayla: snakes/alligators, getting claustrophobic, not reaching my potenital completely

3 Facts about us:

James: was on the football team from elementary to high school football, knows french, has both a bachelor and masters degree from Utah State University

Shayla: is left-handed, loves old fashioned movies(ex. Doris Day, Carry Grant Movies), am graduated also from Utah State University with a degree in Elementary Education with an emphasis in Language Arts

3 Current Obsessions/Collections:

James: watches, socks, sour candy

Shayla: books-reading, fun watches, recipes

3 Things you may not know us:

James: has never had stitches before, is not a wuss, by any means, has amazing driving skills

Shayla: can roll her tongue, has never had cavities, bats with her right hand/can only use right handed sissors

...So to quote Kristen, "How would YOU answer these questions?"

2 comments:

Than & Lina said...

It's fun to learn a little more about you.

Jill said...

I LOVELOVELOVE reading memes! How fun! I didn't know you were left-handed and I TOTALLY love Cary Grant/Doris Day old movies too!!

Thanks for sharing!