SHAYLA AND JAMES

SHAYLA AND JAMES
The best day ever

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What a life!!!!

Hey so, time is going by quick as usual. That's not new. My birthday was on the 21st of March-Thanks for the great gifts, phone calls, texts, cards-for making it so special. James went out of his way to make it great, and unfortunately that weekend, he broke out with hives-What a nightmare, and definately we don't want to repeat that. He was so miserable, but such a good sport. I am glad he is all better now!
So Level Three Practicum is going well. It is definately enjoyable and crazy in the third grade. I am in a lively dynamic classroom-with twenty-seven students (nineteen boys; eight girls). It is amazing and definately challenging at times:) I am with a fantastic teacher, and the class is adorable, so that keeps my sanity. I am halfway through, and can't believe that this level is almost finished, let alone the semester. Wow is all I have to say:)
So this last weekend was General Conference-As always, it was amazingly awesome. The spirit was strong, and definately some of my many questions were answered-definately a blessing. James was gone with his dad, brother, uncle and cousins to Las Vegas-to the drag races, and got home Sunday evening. It was quiet without him. I am glad he is back and that they had a great time.
Friday I had a girls night-pedicures, Costa Vida, chick flicks, and icecream-doens't get better than that:) and then in between sessions on Saturday, I headed home to be with my family until Sunday afternoon-in between Conference. Sat. evening while the men were at priesthood, as usual the girls went for chinese-It included me, my mom, my Aunt Julie, my cousin Lisa, her friend, and my great Aunt Verna-who is my mom's dad's sister. She is in her late eighties, but sassy and spunky as ever. It was great to get to together, especially with her. She is amazing.
Good times!
This week will be spring break for Box Elder School District, Easter, and then the first of May, I have the great opportunity to go to New York, with James's mom, three sisters, and sister-in law, and new niece. Let's be honest- I am excited-especially that we will be going to wicked for sure, and yet nervous for some crazy reason, but it's just around the corner after the semester is over.
James will have that week off, in between his last two classes that will go till June. He is going to be in Sandy, helping his dad with construction. Should be good for him, then the second week in June, James will be done with his MBA, and then in the Fall will be student teaching. So James is sending off lots of ressumes,' and are playing the waiting game. Life definately is full of surprises, and as of right now, we feel like we are in an unknown limbo place, not knowing of what the future will bring, but it is good to be together with James.

Happy Easter!!!:)

No comments: