Wow, the semester has gone by quick, as well as with class today. We wrapped up the semester with the topics of word processing, data base, and excel and had a Christmas Collaboration Story to work on as a class, and then given the assignment of our final papers.
I didn't realize before, that gmail could be such a great reference, particularly within the classroom one day. My learning was enhanced as we looked more closely at gmail, and all that it offers, and how it can be applied in the classroom, how it can help students learn, and definately help me as a teacher, because really, Technology enhances experiences, that students might not have otherwise, was really what I learned more than ever today. I know that I will take away a better understanding of the why's and importance of Technology, and then apply my learning, one day in my own classroom. What a day that will be.
Also I want to wish everyone that sees my blog a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment