SHAYLA AND JAMES

SHAYLA AND JAMES
The best day ever

Friday, October 24, 2008

Post #8:Inst. 4010-Video Podcast continued...

Hey today was quite a learning experience. First off, my luck combined with Kylee's luck proved to be quite a sight to behold. Our laptop, unfortunately did not have the right software, in order to work out with our educational videos. So I sat observing Nan and Loriann work on theirs. I was amazed, that there is software, that makes it possible to line up certain shots of filming so precisely. John-our instructor, was most patient with our progress,questions, and concerns. He was even nice, enough to allow us to work on our video-storyboarding, on his computer. The thought that impressed my mind, today was how much society has progressed with technology, and all the features involved to make such a project come about. I realized today, that there is so much effort, time, planning, editing involved with podcasts-and movies. I am grateful that, we have the opportunity to have a hands-on-learning opportunity. What a day indeed!

No comments: