SHAYLA AND JAMES

SHAYLA AND JAMES
The best day ever

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gratitude

My heart is full-full of gratefulness for all of my blessings. This last Sunday, as the Sacrament was being passed, my heart felt like it would burst with everything I am so grateful for, that I was simply brought to tears. How the spirit touched my heart. I am grateful for my sweetheart-James, that we were married in the temple for time and all eternity. The time goes by fast-five years has flown by. I am grateful for how hard he works, his never ending support-He really is the best.
I am thankful for my job-I can honestly say, that I love my job-I love going to work everyday and teaching the most amazing second graders-they teach me so much, and are so accepting of differences, and my crazyness:) They remind me of what is important, and how important it is for be to be a good teacher-to utilize every resource, in helping them succeed in all they do.
I am grateful for our families and for their support. They are always there for us to count on!
I am grateful so much for our freedoms we enjoy, to be able to have my five sences, and to be alive at this time.
Above all, I am thankful for the gospel, for my loving Heavenly Father who knows what is best for me-even when I may not; I am grateful for the Atonement and my Savior, that makes repentance possible; I am thankful for the spirit-and the tender mercies that come daily as I try to do what is right.
I am so grateful for so many things. How about you?
Happy Thanksgiving, from our home to yours!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

It is so good to hear from you. I really miss talking with you. You are a great friend and I am thankful for you. I can't want to hear more from you. Glad to hear that everything is going so well for you guys.