Wow, the saying, "Time goes by fast, when you are having fun," explains the months since August. There is so much to share and pictures to add, so we will take it slow and see what happens:)
After our lovely #4 Anniversary, we moved down to Ogden-to a cute apartment. We celebrated Thanksgiving with James' family, Christmas with mine, and then New Years with James' family. It was nice to spend time with our great families, and their support.
James is working in Farr West at Associated Foods Distribution Center. He just moved up positions. He is that great! He is now an Internal Logistic Analysist. The company is being wowed by his great skills, and is only five or so minutes away from work.
I interviewed and was offered a position with Weber School District, at Roosevelt Elementary School as a First Grade Teacher three days before school started up for the year. The school is great. The faculty and the First Grade team of teachers are amazing. The principal is fabulous. I am loving teaching and those sweet students. I have twenty-two. They are the best. Only six girls and 16 boys. They keep me on my toes:)It is crazy with only a few girls-but the girls I have are great.
We are half way through the year for school-wow the time has escaped me. Currently we found a house and close on the 23rd of Feb. We are so excited. It is the cutest house and we feel that we got a great deal.
It is a few blocks west of our apartment now. Sadly it is one street out of boundries of our ward we are in now, however changes make us grow, and we look forward to growth and blessings as they come.
We are loving life and will post pictures soon. Don't you worry! :)
8 comments:
Congrats on your jobs and your house! Weber is the BEST district to work for in my opinion. We lived in North Ogden for a while and loved it. Hope things keep going well for you guys! P.S. I don't think you gave me your email address...I need it to add you to our blog. :)
Only 6 girls???
Congrats on finding a cute house!
Congratulations on the house! I'm glad to hear teaching is going well. :)
Wow! Congrats... a house! I bet you are so excited! Sounds like things are going well for you guys.
my mom said that you guys found a nice place to buy, and i'm so excited for you!!! we live pretty close to eachother so we need to hang out more :)
Congrats on all of the above. :)
It is good to hear that you are still alive. Congrats on the teaching job. My oldest is in first grade. That is great you are buying a house. please keep us posted.
life is good for you it sounds like!! congrats on the jobs, and the house how exciting. we need to get together sometime with rosie and holly.
Post a Comment