SHAYLA AND JAMES

SHAYLA AND JAMES
The best day ever

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today...

Just a quick post to say that, yes we are still alive and doing well. As I was reading my scriptures this morning-new resolution for the year each day in the morning, my heart was full of such peace and gratitude. A morning when I needed some understanding, and must share some of my heart. I am so thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. How sad it would be to not have such knowledge, peace, and happiness and for the direction and understanding that comes through prayer from our loving Heavenly Father.
I am thankful for a savior-that he atoned, suffered and was ressurected for us.
I am thankful for Joseph Smith and the Restoration of the gospel-for us at this time and that we have a living prophet-President Monson to lead us now. What a blessing.
I am thankful for the temple and that I married my best friend for all time and eternity-that I surely know that we are married for eternity and beyond. How wonderful that is. I am thankful for James. He really is the best. How blessed I am that he married me three and a half years ago, that he shows his love to me every single day and makes me smile. I am thankful for who he is and all he does for me.
I am thankful for family and the difference they make in my life.
I am thankful for friends and others who inspire me.
I am thankful for schooling and a college degree, and to work with kids.
I am thankful for blessings and for the spirit.
I am thankful for my testimony that I have-a pricesless treasure.
Anyways I am thankful for today:)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I miss you so much. You alway made my day better. I glad glad to hear that everything is going so well for you guys.

Kristin said...

Thank you for sharing your testimony! It a so powerful to remember the things you have talked about. What a great New Years resolution!

Than & Lina said...

Thanks for sharing! You are sweet.

Michele said...

It is truly amazing the many blessings we have, even when we are experiencing trials, we can still feel joy because of our Savior. Thanks for sharing.