SHAYLA AND JAMES

SHAYLA AND JAMES
The best day ever

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Today, August. 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary
Wow, Today marks Three Years of Marriage for James and I. It has been absolutely wonderful to be married to your best friend for all time and eternity. It seems just like yesterday that we entered the Logan LDS Temple and were married. What a special day to celebrate each and every year.
James I want you to know especially that you are the love of my life. Thank you for marrying me and for all that you do for me and for the man and husband that you are. I truly am blessed every day by your love. You are the best. Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you.
Celebrate!!!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Congrates on three years. You guy look so cute. I hope that it was a great day for you. I miss seeing you. You are a great friend.

Michele said...

Happy Anniversary! Doesn't the time just fly by now that you are married? You'll be celebrating ten years before you know it.

Jimmy said...

Hey babe you are the best! I love you and all that you do for me. Thanks for the most wonderful past three years! Love you!!!!

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so exciting. Good luck with your student teaching, I feel your pain. :) I bet you'll do a great job though!

Katie said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary you two!