SHAYLA AND JAMES

SHAYLA AND JAMES
The best day ever

Thursday, January 29, 2009

What a day...

So it has been a little while since I posted last. Well time has been flying and I seem to be constantly busy and have a million things on my mind. Today I ended up not having class-my teacher had the flu. So I went down to Ogden, and spent some time with my grandparents. They are so sweet and definately spoiled me with their most famous chow mein and fried rice, along with pie-oh so good! I then spent the rest of the school day in kindergarten with my mom and her crazy and fun class. There are nineteen-smaller number than before, but oh boy did they have so much energy. James sadly had classes all day-but good thing I brought home leftovers. We are doing well. James is counting down for the superbowl-yahoo. That's all for today:) Maybe more another day;)

No comments: