So today in class was great. We were able to practice with our digital cameras, take a picture and play around with free websites. Also we were able to make our own cartoon strip and get started our assignment for next week's class. I think, what impressed my mind, was how ideal and important for me as a future teacher to have a classroom camera, and that there are so many creative and exciting things you can do with a digital camera, that can take place right in the classroom. I know that it will be great for my visual hands-on-learners and for them to take part in the process. The above picture, is the result of playing around. I think it turned out well.SHAYLA AND JAMES
The best day ever
Friday, November 14, 2008
Post #11-Inst. 1040: Digital Camera
So today in class was great. We were able to practice with our digital cameras, take a picture and play around with free websites. Also we were able to make our own cartoon strip and get started our assignment for next week's class. I think, what impressed my mind, was how ideal and important for me as a future teacher to have a classroom camera, and that there are so many creative and exciting things you can do with a digital camera, that can take place right in the classroom. I know that it will be great for my visual hands-on-learners and for them to take part in the process. The above picture, is the result of playing around. I think it turned out well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Shayla! I found your blog through Kris's. (She was my roommate at Edgehill after you got married.) It's been a while! How are things going?
Post a Comment